What Should I do with her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mrgreenjeans
    Mrgreenjeans
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm #223309

So there’s this girl I’ve been dating from my job. She started about a year ago and I always found her attractive. I’ve been hearing from co workers that she thinks I’m cute and finds me very attractive. I acted on that right away and asked her for her number. First date went well and I then set a second date a week later, on the second date, we went out for dinner and drove in to the middle of no where in my truck, laid on the back bed and stargazed and talked. I then made a move that night and we started making out. A week after I ask her to come over to my place to have some drinks. Setting dates with her was a cake walk, she would blow off friends, studies, and family. She came over, we hung out, drank and had sex. A week after that, I tried asking/suggesting we go out a couple times, but now she either ignores or changes the subject. But she is still super cool towards me at work and still talks to me via phone. I’m not trying to be her chat buddy though.

Mrgreenjeans
    Mrgreenjeans
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 2:33 pm #223310

I realized I put this under gay dating… my bad.