What is it all about? Co-worker man trouble!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

georgiemoo
    georgiemoo
    Participant
    July 24, 2019 at 3:21 pm #204280

Hi guys, I hope you can help me out?

A co-worker of mine and I started in our workplace this time last year. From the beginning he has always been smiley, chatty, friendly etc. But he is a friendly person anyway.
    Following a proper conversation at last years Christmas do, I feel as though things have changed. He stares at me across the room ALL of the time. He doesn’t care who else notices. I could look away, look up and he is still staring.

At work socials, he is always watching who I am talking too but will refuse to have a willing conversation with me.
    However, when we are safely alone, he will smile and speak to me. Again, when with other colleagues, he will often make me feel like I am an inconvenience, even tho its work related!

Last week, I was stood in a meeting next to another male colleague. When the guy in question came in, he made a beeline for us and made us physically move aside, so that he could stand in the middle of us.

Any thoughts? what is this about?

chrishen
    chrishen
    Participant
    August 1, 2019 at 8:34 am #204649

That’s odd.

Sounds like he likes you but completely lacks the social skills to even talk to you properly.

I had to laugh at the imagery of that last paragraph. Is it making your life uncomfortable? Have you tried confronting him about the behavior or are you enjoying it?

Fem in process
    Fem in process
    Participant
    August 1, 2019 at 11:16 am #204697

He is clearly trying to become “Possessive”, and if that isn’t of interest to you, you need to make your thoughts clear to him! Don’t let him start to further try to control your Social Life!

Momosabinski
    Momosabinski
    Participant
    August 1, 2019 at 8:02 pm #204735

Sounds shy, but controlling

cloud9
    cloud9
    Participant
    August 6, 2019 at 10:07 am #204914

Sounds like red flags! Quite an aggressive approach if he is into you. I’d avoid.