What does he want from me???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jamiebaby95
    Jamiebaby95
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 1:36 pm #223448

So I met this guy from my job a few months ago & when I 1st saw him I instantly knew I got his attention and he had mines. We didn’t start talking at 1st until the 3rd we work together. Long story short we have been talking to each a lot of sex talk & some personal talk. I noticed when I’m having a conversation with another guy at the job he will become very jealous & make comments about it. It’s been a few months & he said he doesn’t want to have sex with me right away but love talking sexual & he’s very respectful at work. He also said he’s very attracted to me & likes that I enjoy the same things as him. He does have a girlfriend & told she is pressuring to get her pregnant but he doesn’t want to. It’s confusing because I do have children. If he doesn’t want to be a father than why is he so attracted to me? Why is he not rushing I’ll into sex with me? Why does he her so jealous?

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Jamiebaby95 Jamiebaby95.
    purplerain
    purplerain
    Participant
    October 19, 2019 at 9:57 pm #223738

Why would he “rush into sex with you” when he has a girlfriend??