What do you wish a dating site had ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 21, 2019 at 12:42 pm #225555

Hi my name is Gina and I am recently divorced and new to the dating scene. My question to you is what do you think about online dating sites. Have you found that you have a favorite one? What is the most money you spend on dating sites? Have you met anyone on one and are you still seeing them? Thanks for your input.

labradoodle14
    labradoodle14
    Participant
    November 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm #225710

One thing I really wish dating sites had was a free search feature. I understand this is bad for business from a privacy standpoint but many of us have a natural aversion to contracting communicable diseases. A couple of years ago in 2017 i actually resorted to paying a site called buzz humble to see if my girlfriend was on Bumble because I had a UTI. I wonder how different the world would be if it were illegal to cheat.

Momof5kids20
    Momof5kids20
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 3:09 am #225715

Background checks because I have kids

Don Hoolio
    Don Hoolio
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 8:03 am #225711

That’s just the way it is brother. I wouldn’t ever let my guard down if I was using online dating apps (because I do, and I don’t).

One thing I really wish dating sites had was a free search feature. I understand this is bad for business from a privacy standpoint but many of us have a natural aversion to contracting communicable diseases. A couple of years ago in 2017 i actually resorted to paying a site called buzz humble to see if my girlfriend was on Bumble because I had a UTI. I wonder how different the world would be if it were illegal to cheat.

aswheeler77
    aswheeler77
    Participant
    November 25, 2019 at 6:59 pm #225758

Wish the user had “reviews”. It’d would’ve been nice to know the girl I was dating was a deadly witch before she intentionally set me up to break my heart to the maximum extent.

Lallagrill
    Lallagrill
    Participant
    November 28, 2019 at 5:23 am #225807
    Reply To: What do you wish a dating site had ?

why not