The girl in University

DATING ADVICE FORUM

The girl in University

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sirpurplewolf
    Sirpurplewolf
    Participant
    November 17, 2019 at 3:15 pm #225215
    The girl in University

So here is the deal. I(22M) just started my first year in University a couple of weeks ago and i find there a really nice and VERY geeky girl (20F). I found here to be really nice and to my liking so far and i truly believe she considers me as a friend. In all the classes we share we sit together and we do some pair assignments with each other.
    So now come the part you’d expect. I can’t stop thinking about what it will be like to date her, but I’m so scared to bring it up. Can we still be friends if things don’t go as i wish? And will i fall to the point of no return of the friend zone if i wait for too long(i know she has some male friends).
    The thing is i never really dated anyone seriously and i always busy over analyzing everything and over planning.
    So if anyone has any advice or openions in the matter it will be much appreciated.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 13, 2019 at 12:17 pm #226565

Ask her out to lunch or invite her to attend some social event on campus to take a break from studies.
    If she turns you down instantly or half heatedly says “Maybe some other time…” forget about it!

As you have already stated: “…i truly believe she considers me as a friend.”
    Nothing pisses a girl off more than finding out a guy has being faking a friendship with hopes of getting into her pants.

Having said that being in the “friend zone” is the equivalent of self torture!
    You’re better off being direct with her and letting her know what you’re thinking.

“Hey I need to tell you something. I’m starting to find myself being romantically interested in you.”
    “It might be best for me to distance myself from you if there is no mutual interest on your part.”
    (Then shut up! and listen to her response)

The “Friend Zone” is for cowards!
    You’re better off finding out where you stand as soon as possible.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!