Should I wait to ask her out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hidden
    Hidden
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 3:59 pm #224754

There is a girl that I have known for 5 years now. Im in 12th grade of high school and have known her since elementary school. We didnt start talking until last year, when we had a class together. On the first day she moved away from her friends to sit beside me, starting talking to me and things took off from there. She would touch me, and I would always catch her looking at me. She was clearly interested, the signs were there but at the time I wasnt sure if she was still with her boyfriend so I didnt make the move. Its now a year later, and I see her Every day in the halls and parking lot. I snapchatted her a week ago and found out that next semester we have ALL the same classes together.I want to ask her out but I’m not sure if now is the right time. Should i go ahead and ask her out now?Or would it be better to wait until I have class with her and see how she acts around me in person since the last time I had a class with her? I cant tell if she is still interested since last year.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 5:09 pm #224771

“She was clearly interested, the signs were there but at the time I wasnt sure if she was still with her boyfriend so I didnt make the move”
    All you had to do was ASK! If she was showing you “signs” it clearly means she’s not madly in love with anyone.

Should i go ahead and ask her out now? YESSSS!
    Man up! You’ve got nothing to lose!
    If she says “no” you’re in the same spot as you are now, but if she says “yes” it’s a brand new day!

Never let fear of rejection keep you from pursuing your dreams in life.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Truth be told it’s not as if the two of you are going to live happily ever after even if she says yes to the date.
    When it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success.
    Rarely does anyone hit a homerun their first, second, third, or fourth time up at bat.
    If this wasn’t the case we would all be married to our high school sweethearts!

Your teens and 20s are practice years. Have FUN!

Jonluvz4wheeldrives
    Jonluvz4wheeldrives
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 11:27 am #224813

Yes. Do not ask her out to soon if you like her a lot. Be patient. Dont be a fool like me and blow your chances by coming off as desperate getting rejected by the same girl twice in 2 weeks.