Should I try to follow him on IG?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kat
    Kat
    Participant
    September 3, 2019 at 5:52 pm #206497

So I have a crush on this guy and I’ve known him for a really long time. He is childhood friends with my brother and he is little younger than me. We have never been close and he has never really ever talked to me and vice versa. But recently I went to an event for his parents, and his cousins adored me. We (me and his cousins) became friends and now I am friends with his cousins on social media. He started talking to me there and he kept watching me the whole time. I’ve started to like him now but he hasn’t requested to follow me on IG or anything. He follows people I know he isn’t close with, and I wonder if he liked me or anything, wouldn’t he try to connect on social media? I don’t want to follow him bc I feel like it would be weird if I did it

Hopeless1899
    Hopeless1899
    Participant
    September 4, 2019 at 4:11 am #206499

Go for it , you’ve got nothing to lose 🙂 some people are just not that bothered about social media

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    September 4, 2019 at 8:19 am #206498

Some people aren’t too bothered by social media – I haven’t followed my best friend on IG and didn’t have her on Snapchat for literally months 🙂 just follow him and see what happens 🙂