She likes me but still thinks about her ex…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pedroxd360
    pedroxd360
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 5:43 am #222989

Hey guys! So I met this girl a week ago at a party. We actually went outside so we could talk and we had a great and long chat. This girl has broken up with her ex 6 months ago but she has never been with other guy since.
    This week we have been together a lot of times, almost every day
    Thursday we went to a party and we were drunk when we were getting home after the party, so we had a stupid argument about something that was not really important. So the next day we both agreed to meet up and realised it was something stupid to fight about. This ended up with us having sex in her house. The problem is that yesterday she was very cold and she texted me saying she woke up thinking about her ex and that she wants things to go slow because she doesn’t know how to handle that yet. I said it was ok she could text me when she felt better about it. Two hours later she started a conversation again and she wasn’t cold at all!

pedroxd360
    pedroxd360
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 5:47 am #222990

She has said she likes me multiple times and her girl best friend said to me that she said I’m special. I don’t really know what to do because now she wants to take things slow and we agreed we would not text or see each other that much now. However she is still texting me. Everything was going really great up to this point but now I just don’t know what to think anymore.
    Thanks in advance!

LiefO
    LiefO
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 7:59 am #223261

Warning! Danger, Danger, Will Robinson!
    If her father is a mess – She will be a mess. You CAN NOT FIX THIS without a graduate degree in mental health.