she has changed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

she has changed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pkmkb
    pkmkb
    Participant
    August 10, 2019 at 2:18 pm #205175
    she has changed

so I met this girl In my 2nd sem , we used to sit together in our class for all lectures and we had a great time together , we then had a long summer break where I was 2 months away from her, and now in the 3rd sem we have been doing the same thing again, but this time we spend our entire break together too, and I really love her but for her its casual dating becos she had 2 failed relationships earlier and she is scared to commit but she loves me aswell and asks me to wait for our college to over to commit to me, but yesterday I got angry over something and then she got angry and starting talking about breaking up , that I m not her bfrnd becos she never accepted my proposal, and when I started crying over this she is like on only condition we can be together , that is she wants to sit with other people because after she got angry she realized she doesn’t have any friends because all this time since 2nd sem and 3rd sem she has been sitting with me and she blames me for that.

pkmkb
    pkmkb
    Participant
    August 10, 2019 at 2:22 pm #205176

I never forced her to sit with me in the first place , we just sat together once and we had a great time since then, so we never stopped, today when I asked her again if she felt pity for me she was like no I really love u, but then later she got sad and I asked if u still planning on leaving me , her answer was perhaps. I m really confused rn I have never forced her to do anything , suddenly she has been acting weird to me and blaming me for everything, and she keeps saying I don’t want to hurt u , u r the sweetest guy in the world but acts differently to me a bit later.

x569
    x569
    Participant
    August 10, 2019 at 6:40 pm #205177

Stop giving her so much attention. Don’t talk too much. Be cool.

reylowars
    reylowars
    Participant
    August 12, 2019 at 5:15 pm #205294

Ok I understand where she’s coming from. You mentioned earlier that she failed 2 relationships earlier. Right now I believe she’s scared to fail again because with you she has something genuine and unique and I don’t think she wants to lose something like that. I can understand she’s emotional from her previous relationships. You need to talk to her one on one. Tell her that you understand things haven’t gone the way you planned, life does throw some curve balls at us, but doing these things will only damage what you have left. From what I’ve read she’s changing, but you got to tell her you wanted her to be her true happy self again. Since you and her were apart for 2 months, i think that’s what caused a turmoil, sometimes your with a person and everything is at ease and when your not new problems arise. Just take a deep breath, and be cool. I have faith in you!! 🙂