Sex with my friend I don’t know what to do now.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sm ms horror
    sm ms horror
    Participant
    November 26, 2019 at 2:33 am #225766

So I am an 18-year-old college student. I’m friends with this guy. We’re pretty close.he in my Dungeons and Dragons group, and we have hung out countless of times. As bad as this sound, he may be a stoner and has convinced me to try it as well. The only reason I am stating this is to show how close we are as he was there with me through that experience and when things took a turn for the worst he was there. He let me sleep in his bed, and as I was very paranoid and scared, he was right there with me at my request. He never tried to do anything, and because of that ever since whenever I stayed the night, I had no issue sleeping in the same bed as him, and no one else thought this as weird either. Well, a couple of days ago, we were hanging out watching some Tv and lying in his bed, nothing out of the usual except being sober. We somehow inched closer until we kissed and then proceded to go further. We have continued to have sex. The issue is I don’t know what to think or what I want out

sm ms horror
    sm ms horror
    Participant
    November 26, 2019 at 7:34 pm #225785

I am a Girl. also by any chance would you know how to cover up a hickey. well for future use because i listened to a friend and used cold water and toothbrush and not only did this hurt a lot but now the skin on my neck is peeling

shane_man
    shane_man
    Participant
    November 27, 2019 at 8:03 pm #225802

Hey, the best way to cover up a future hickey is to either do not allow him to create them or have him suck other places that are closed up by clothing.

In terms of “The issue is I don’t know what to think or what I want out” – What is driving you to need to know how to think? Leave the thinking to the man and enjoy that somebody is into you for you. Those moments are rare even if they end in failure.

MCmongoose
    MCmongoose
    Participant
    November 29, 2019 at 7:04 am #225819

The important thing is if it feels right. If something feels off then slow down.

lissie9999
    lissie9999
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 1:17 am #225856

It’s all about what you want first. Are you willing to put your friendship on the line? Can you see a future with him? Would he make a good boyfriend? If you decide yes, be straightforward with him and he’ll have to consider the same things. If you decide no you need to decide whether or not you want to keep sleeping with him.

sm ms horror
    sm ms horror
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 8:06 am #225854

thank you, this really helps, luckily no one noticed the hickey anyway and I’m going to try to stop people from leaving them in visible places. as for the other part, your fight I should just enjoy that I’m having fun and i shouldn’t try to be in control of everything here. He’s moving next month anyway so I shouldn’t worry that much anyway.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 1:50 pm #225952

Lets face it odds are at (age 18) no one you have sex with is going to end up being your “soulmate”.
    Enjoy it for what it is and concentrate on your studies and establishing a career.
    By all means avoid having an unplanned pregnancy! No child wants a “stoner” for a father.