Reach out or let it go?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Reach out or let it go?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NicoleisTall
    NicoleisTall
    Participant
    October 13, 2019 at 9:35 pm #223365
    Reach out or let it go?

I went on a date with a guy 2 weeks ago. It went great. Conversation flowed and we even talked for 30 minutes in the parking lot afterwards. He seemed to be really digging me…constantly told me I was beautiful, kept asking why I was single. We hugged after talking in the parking lot over 30 minutes. He was going out of town for work later that week for 3 weeks, but wanted to see me before he left. It was Tuesday and asked about the next day (Wednesday). I wasn’t available so he suggested lunch Thursday, the day he left since his flight was later in the day.
    I called him once I made it home (as he asked me to do) and we talked a few more minutes. I thanked him again for dinner and told him I had fun. He texted me the next morning saying he woke up thinking about me. He nvr mentioned lunch so I figured he got busy with thinking about his travel that he forgot. I texted him that morning and told him to call me once he landed. He didn’t. I texted the next morning to see and

NicoleisTall
    NicoleisTall
    Participant
    October 13, 2019 at 9:36 pm #223366

(Cont) again reiterated I had fun and hoped to see him again once he got back. The next few days were just small talk text, a brief phone convo. He had told me on one of those days to let him know when I was free so he could call me and tell me about the drama on his job/business trip. When I did, he nvr responded or called. I texted him the next day and he responded but just small talk. This was on this past Wednesday (today is Sunday). Do I reach out first again or just let it go? I would think even though he is supposedly on a business trip, he’d reach out and pursue me if he was truly interested. I’m confused since we vibed so well.

Brrr in Alaska
    Brrr in Alaska
    Participant
    October 14, 2019 at 10:09 pm #223375

See “No Contact Rule”.