Question

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Question

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    August 27, 2019 at 9:00 pm #206210
    Question

This is for my shy sister (still texting and calling)

They met online. They have met up about 6-8 times over the last 2 months (all in public). Nothing sexual.
    She can’t go to his place because he has a lot of room mates. Her place is the only option.

When they meet up, the conversations are mostly about his kidney issues. They might occasionally slip in a different topic. Over the last month, he hasn’t been asking how she is doing, what she is doing, etc. etc. One time she had a reaction to a wasp bite and went to urgent care. His reaction was one word. The meetups are her idea over the last month.

* He always agrees to meet up. He responds quickly to her texts and calls.

He declined coming over to her place stating that he doesn’t feel well.

What should she do about this ? She is still texting and calling !

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by frankt frankt.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by frankt frankt.
    taytay
    taytay
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 9:43 pm #206294

I feel like maybe he isn’t that into her as much as she is, i think she should start seeing if he makes more of an effort in her. Try get him to organise to meet up otherwise he might just think she is just an easy option to go to.

Brrr in Alaska
    Brrr in Alaska
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 12:12 am #206581

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Her best move is to go silent with this guy. If she doesn’t hear from him in a week, she probably won’t and her questions will be answered.

LoneBoyOnTheCliff
    LoneBoyOnTheCliff
    Participant
    September 7, 2019 at 4:16 am #206680

I think he grew used to her taking the lead and him just sitting back and letting her do the planning and approach.

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    September 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm #206692

She went silent and for the next 5 days afterwards, did not hear from him at all. She then blocked him. Was that premature ? Should she have waited longer than 5 days before blocking him ?