Men, I need your help – crushing boys day out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 1:40 am #206216

Hey guys.
    A couple of weeks ago, at a football game I met a guy. We’ve met a few times since then and it’s going very well – he’s a sound guy and we have quite a bit in common. This Sunday coming there’s a big match (starts at midday) which we coincidentally will be watching in the same bar. In a somewhat confusing way we decided to watch it together, which is great. My only ‘problem’ is that he’s going to be there with his friends (all guys) and my friend, whom I was originally meant to watch the match with, has to go to work straight after the game. Now I don’t mind hanging out with only guys at all, as most of my friends are men however I can’t help but kind of feel that if I stick with them all day, it’ll look like I’m kind of ruining their ‘boys-day out’ if that makes sense. Am I overthinking this? I was going to ask him about that next time I see him but don’t want to put him in an awkward position where he’ll ‘have to’ tell me it’s not w problem.

Clueless1899
    Clueless1899
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 1:41 am #206217

In fact, think if any women end up joining them/is it might be even more awkward as I don’t usually have much with common with other girls, unless they’re into football. 😅

Oh and thank you in advance !

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Clueless1899 Clueless1899.
    angelwaugh9@gmail.com
    [email protected]
    Participant
    September 2, 2019 at 7:23 am #206480

good post