It frustrates me that I want a boyfriend but it 's probably hard for me to get .

DATING ADVICE FORUM

It frustrates me that I want a boyfriend but it 's probably hard for me to get .

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 8:32 pm #222994

One

I’m even more unattractive then most other girls.

Please tell me the truth and no lies.

nick-98-c
    nick-98-c
    Participant
    October 9, 2019 at 8:35 pm #223170

Just gotta go for it. There’s definitely guys out there that don’t care solely about looks

breby
    breby
    Participant
    October 10, 2019 at 5:50 am #223181

I second that, it’s not all about looks. Plenty of guys would take a great person over looks any day. And beauty is always in the eye of the beholder..

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 11, 2019 at 6:59 pm #223348

This not just about looks this about me getting a boyfriend.

NicoleisTall
    NicoleisTall
    Participant
    October 13, 2019 at 9:32 pm #223364

Not everyone goes by looks.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 14, 2019 at 8:16 am #223373

How do you find someone who doesn’t go by looks?

Black
    Black
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 8:10 am #223386

It Starts With Your Look-

I don’t mean just how YOU look. But how you present yourself. The clothes, makeup, way you carry yourself. These things are all equally important. You want to ideally wear makeup and attire that compliments your skin tone and body type. If you are a curvy woman with light skin for example, wear clothing that compliments your tone like: rose-brown, light blue, lavender or plum. At the same time you don’t want to wear colors like black or orange which contrast with pale skin.

Stand in an upright poised posture. Show confidence in your smile, with a look of certainty in your eyes. And walk with a spring in your step. This is the first key to attract the guy, and have him falling in love for you soon.

Make The First Move-

The one thing that attracts guys more than anything else, are women who approach guys first. This might sound difficult to some, but it’s actually very simple. You don’t have to think of some expert pick-up line or say something inspiring

Jamiebaby95
    Jamiebaby95
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 1:33 pm #223446

Be confident that’s what mostly count

Synergia
    Synergia
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 8:07 am #223518
    Reply To: It frustrates me that I want a boyfriend but it 's probably hard for me to get .

Yep, it will be hard but there’s nothing impossible.

eabes
    eabes
    Participant
    October 21, 2019 at 10:03 pm #223801
    Reply To: It frustrates me that I want a boyfriend but it 's probably hard for me to get .

If someone doesn’t adore you they don’t deserve you!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 22, 2019 at 11:01 pm #223841

Yep this is true.

sunflowerss
    sunflowerss
    Participant
    October 23, 2019 at 8:33 am #223857

it’s not only looks. a good personality speak wonders. just be confident and own it!

msjsam
    msjsam
    Participant
    October 27, 2019 at 2:41 am #224043

what’s really important is who you are inside

aseb123
    aseb123
    Participant
    October 29, 2019 at 6:40 pm #224242

Trust me, looks don’t matter much anymore!