It frustrates me that a guy that asked me out when I was in 6th grade might not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

It frustrates me that a guy that asked me out when I was in 6th grade might not?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 22, 2019 at 11:11 pm #223843

Think we dated.

I’m even more unattractive then most other girls if that helps.

Please tell me the truth and no lies.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 5, 2019 at 2:32 am #224661

The average 6th grader is 11 or 12 years old!
    Most adults would not view sixth graders as “dating” but rather “hanging out” at best.
    The vast majority of your life as an adult in relationships will make elementary, Jr. high, high school, and even college irrelevant. You’ll look back and wonder why you cared so much. Immaturity makes you believe (today) is forever!

Looks also have a way of changing especially when one goes away to college or moves out on their own.
    Oftentimes it’s our parents who dictate our fashion choices, hairstyles, and beauty regiment.
    When people move out it’s not uncommon for them to lose weight, re-invent or do “makeovers” on themselves.
    They may swap glasses for contact lenses, go from curly hair to straight or vice versa, or from wearing flats to high heels…etc.

It’s also not uncommon for either gender to pick up tips from their friends who seem to do well attracting the opposite sex.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!