Is the baby mine?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is the baby mine?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Johnbobby121
    Johnbobby121
    Participant
    November 17, 2019 at 10:26 pm #225219
    Is the baby mine?

So me and this woman are dating. We currently just had a baby however I am facing some difficult questions that need answers. I flew down to meet up with her for her birthday on February 8th the reason I know is because I still have the plane ticket. We had intercourse on the 8th and the 9th and I left on the 10th around the 14th she told me she was pregnant when she told me that I manned up and accepted the responsibility here comes the confusing part the first ultrasound was taken on April 3rd she was 9 weeks and 5 days based on the size of the child however she told the doctor that her last menstrual. Was January 30th that made her 8 weeks and 6 days what confused me was how was the baby 9 weeks and 5 days if it hasn’t even been two months since we had intercourse so before I figured out what the actual due date was I asked her she told me it was November 11th well when I asked for the lab report the due date stated that it was November 1st based on the size of the baby and November

Johnbobby121
    Johnbobby121
    Participant
    November 17, 2019 at 10:27 pm #225220

7th due too last menstrual cycle so I was trying to figure out where she got November 11th from because she sent that to me and my mother another thing that trouble me was how she couldn’t come up with an answer for anything or wouldn’t allow me to talk to the OBGYN let’s fast-forward a bit the baby is born and I arrived on the first date the baby was born on November 12th and it was passed to I arrived at the hospital I don’t bring up the DNA test yet because we’re in the moment of enjoying this miracle the next day I asked her should we ask the nurse about the test she implies that they don’t do DNA test at that hospital so I was confused on why she went to a hospital that doesn’t do DNA test based on our situation when literally up the street there is another hospital that delivers babies in this known for it call turo that what do DNA test so I get the kit for the DDC which is the same people that is on the Maury Show and I do the test she allows me to see the child the first few

Johnbobby121
    Johnbobby121
    Participant
    November 18, 2019 at 8:15 am #225221

days come down there but the last date she doesn’t allow me to see the child today she ignored me the whole day until later that night and she let me talk to the child for about 15 minutes the middle name we agreed upon she just told me that she did not use that middle name she used to middle name she wanted to once again I got the DNA test I would just like to know you guys opinion thank you

atonement
    atonement
    Participant
    November 18, 2019 at 4:44 pm #225301

Due dates can be complicated, but are typically calculated by last menstrual cycle in the medical field.

A baby being born 4 days off from the projected due date is nothing, and even 10 days off happens. Lots of hospitals don’t offer DNA tests there, but can direct you as to where to get one. Our DNA tests (or lack thereof) definitely aren’t something we advertise on tours or anything, so its very likely that it didn’t influence her choice.

As for her behavior more recently, it could be because the baby isn’t yours or several other things.

All you can really do is wait for the results and go from there.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 7:02 pm #225687

“We had intercourse on the 8th and the 9th and I left on the 10th around the 14th she told me she was pregnant ” – Seriously???
    It’s highly unlikely a woman would know she is pregnant 4 days after last having sex. You needed to get a DNA test!
    There is a good chance she was (already pregnant) when you hooked up with her on Feb 8th through the 10th.