Is she mad at me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is she mad at me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

miguelmartinez99
    miguelmartinez99
    Participant
    July 20, 2019 at 5:14 pm #204060
    Is she mad at me?

Ive been acquaintances with this girl for a while now. She moved to my area for month. She would always ask me to hangout with her. She asked me out twice and i went out twice. A few days before she left to Montana, she asked me out. I didnt really want to go out so i gave her B.S answer. A couple of days before she left I texted her; she didnt respond. I texted her again; she didnt respond. Best case scenario was that she was busy moving and that she simply forgot. A more realistic answer is that she may be mad at me or that she lost interest.

Would a girl get mad because i woudnt go out with her if she asked? especially if it was the last time we could see each other?

or did she lose interest in friendship?

I always thought of her being part “my boys” but guys usually dont get mad at this kind of stuff.

MikeJack23
    MikeJack23
    Participant
    July 21, 2019 at 8:21 am #204066

I don’t think she is

dukcy
    dukcy
    Participant
    July 21, 2019 at 5:38 pm #204071

There is a good chance she is just busy moving but since she hasn’t replied to anything you’ve sent she probably is mad. Maybe she thought of you as something more than just being one of your “boys”. If it really was the last time you two were gonna see each other then she will want to say goodbye to her friend or her crush at least, no shame in that so she probably is a little mad at you for not saying bye at least.