Is he interested in more than friendship?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 11:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anna_22
    Anna_22
    Participant
    September 10, 2019 at 6:08 am #206795

My co-worker and I both got hired at the same time with about 10 other people, we work in a call center and he was the only male that was newly hired with 10 other females including me. During the 3 week training we got along perfectly fine, he asked if I was interested in spending a lunch break walking around the block and getting some fresh air, I agreed, we had good conversation as per usual. When the training ended and we were about to leave for the day, we were parting ways and he said “we should get some coffee sometime”, I just said “sure” and didn’t think much of it thinking it was just something you say as you part ways at the end of the day (and training). Other friends of mine and other guys don’t happen to think so, they think he was trying to closer to me even though he knows (and has met) I have a boyfriend. Am I just overthinking this? Or is he just wanting a friend at a new job?

Cancer0790
    Cancer0790
    Participant
    September 15, 2019 at 6:49 am #207028

I would say that it’s clear he wants to get to know you more on a personal level, the real question is do you want to know him more? There’s some kind of interest in this guy as you took the time out to post what’s been on your mind about it. In no way am I judging btw lol, im just saying follow your instinct with it but be prepared for him to show interest in you beyond professional / coworker relations if you decide to attend a coffee meeting with him 🙂

monicac
    monicac
    Participant
    September 15, 2019 at 8:31 am #207030

He is definitely interested. with you having a boyfriend are you?