Is he interested??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he interested??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lucy2424
    lucy2424
    Participant
    November 19, 2019 at 8:49 pm #225392
    Is he interested??

Hi guys!!
    So about 5 days ago, a guy friended me on Facebook and then once I accepted, he messaged me with a picture of me from an organization with which we’re both affiliated saying “I just moved to the area and you look like a famous figure in this area, so I thought I should introduce myself.” The same night he asked to hang out in person, but then we discovered we live 1.5 hours away from each other. So I’m not too sure if he’s still interested, but we’ve been talking every day since he first messaged me. BUT he still hasn’t asked for my cell and he does take a couple of hours to reply (Even though he initiates our conversations).

Our conversations include light-hearted topics, as well as getting to know each other topics.

Btw, he’s 28 and recently moved to the US after traveling with his company to a couple of countries. (He’s from Lebanon originally) I’m 22 and finishing up my senior year of college.

Brrrrandon
    Brrrrandon
    Participant
    November 20, 2019 at 9:39 pm #225491

This could be a scam you know

mford24
    mford24
    Participant
    November 21, 2019 at 2:02 pm #225558

what are the light hearted topics? and getting to know you topics?

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm #225560

i Think It could be scam

BreakingPoint
    BreakingPoint
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 4:46 am #225592

I would be careful, the fact that he asked to meet you right away is a red flag for me. I person with good intent, I think, would be sensible enough to not try to request a meet up right off the bat. They would try to get to know you first. And from experience, if someone is into you, especially in the first few weeks, they will constantly message you, they will not wait hours to reply. I don’t want to be the person to say he’s just looking for a hook up and bum you out but, I feel that I need to watch out for you and tell you to please be careful.

lucy2424
    lucy2424
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 10:55 am #225622

That’s very true. It’s a weird situation. I’m not sure if things are done differently in his country.
    And yea typically if a guy’s been interested in me, they won’t wait hours to reply. That’s why I think he’s not that interested.

Thanks everyone!!