insecurities about adequacy as lover

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pedropedro
    pedropedro
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 8:30 pm #207131

I’m a 35 year old man and have never been in a relationship or even kissed. I’ve never had *consensual* sex. Because of the child abuse, incest, and rape I’ve experienced I don’t feel comfortable performing oral sex. It pains me that I’m not able to fulfill that obligation to a future girlfriend if I find one, but I just can’t. I’ve been shamed about my maleness all my life and feel emotionally emasculated. I often have dreams that my penis is cut off. Also, what woman would want a man as old as me with so little experience? And one who has been sexually abused? I’ve also heard women don’t really like penises and my abuse has lead me to see mine as a weapon and I don’t want to hurt or scare her. Especially because I was given experimental hormone therapy as a child, so I’m significantle her. y above average in penis size, although I’m only 5’5″. Please someone help me. Worried I’m inadequate as a potential boyfriend.