I'm a dumbass, here's my story.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jerni_
    jerni_
    Participant
    August 2, 2019 at 4:54 pm #204775

To be brief; we work together as event medics. Right away we’re attracted to each other. Been about a month. She’s 24, I’m 37. I ask her out, we have an awesome day on the paddle-wheel boat learning about the city and hanging out downtown. We go to a work fundraiser together, keeping it on the low from others, do some cleaning & construction, laughing and having fun. At the end I may have goofed, sarcastically saying “thx for wasting time with me”… her taking it like “wasting my time”… ugh. Anyway, she had been joking about it all day, me wasting my time. I should’ve spotting her lack of confidence instead of trying to be witty at the end. Told her I was just teasing but I think the damage was done.

So, i left it be for the night, texted her today telling her how much I enjoyed our time together and to have a safe weekend at work.

Anyway, if see me out there, shoot me… so stupid, ugh.