I found out my bf cheated on me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TWill21
    TWill21
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 10:26 pm #224779

So my boyfriend and I have been through some much, but he’s cheating on me was the straw that broke the camel’s back. How do I cope and be okay? My feelings and mind are all over the place. Sometimes I am good, and sometimes I feel like shit. Any helpful and KIND guidance and advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Hidden
    Hidden
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 10:55 pm #224782

He doesn’t deserve you. You were loyal and trusted him, and he took advantage. You deserve someone who truly likes you, and you will find that someone eventually

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 9, 2019 at 2:48 pm #224934

yes all boys are like this he always breaks our heart and feeling they didn’t care about our feeling now my advice is that he doesn’t deserve you and find someone who don’t break your heart….

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 22, 2019 at 5:53 pm #225680

“So my boyfriend and I {have been through some much}, but he’s cheating on me was the straw…”
    According to what you wrote it sounds like you should have ended this toxic relationship before the cheating occurred.
    The cheating simply put you over the top!

The truth of the matter is there is a dating/relationship “learning tax” usually paid for with heartache and betrayal.
    Most people do not end up living (happily ever) after with their “first love”!
    This is one of the reasons why parents seek to discourage their teenage/early 20s age children from getting too serious.

When it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success.
    Very few people hit a homerun their first, second, third, or fourth time up at bat.
    If this were not the case we would all be married to our high school sweethearts!

In order to move on you have to (want) to let go. Grieve among friends
    The NO Contact Rule – Unfriend him in social media, block email/phone, and avoid places your ex frequents.
    Over time it hurts less and you’ll find yourself attracted to someone new. Life goes on!

meme
    meme
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 3:21 pm #225968

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PrincessRobin
    PrincessRobin
    Participant
    December 3, 2019 at 1:23 am #226014

he doesnt deserve you. drop that zero and find your self a hero 🙂

Confused94
    Confused94
    Participant
    December 4, 2019 at 2:56 pm #226110

Find a man who is going to build you up not help bring you down.

Kballer
    Kballer
    Participant
    December 5, 2019 at 9:45 pm #226233

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I know you don’t want to hear that but it is the truth. You did the right thing by dumping him. Now, initiate NO CONTACT. Block him on all social media. Delete his phone #, and forget about him as quickly as you. I know how difficult break ups can be. I’m going through one right now and it seems at times like I can’t catch my breath.. Like an elephant is sitting on my chest every time I think about her. The words may sound hollow.. But it will get better. You will get over him. Let this be HIS loss. Focus on being the best person you can be. Hang out with friends. Have a glass of wine. Be active and stay busy and this will help keep your mind off of the break-up. The other way to look at this is to realize that you can only experience the highest highs in life, after experiencing the lowest lows. Life is a balance. You can’t have one without the other.

PrincessRobin
    PrincessRobin
    Participant
    December 5, 2019 at 10:50 pm #226240

i agree with the poster above me :).

Nathalie
    Nathalie
    Participant
    December 6, 2019 at 10:49 pm #226266

He clearly doesn’t deserve you. I know it’s hard in the beginning but the best thing to do.