Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comDecember 12, 2019 at 3:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!
IloveCatsParticipantSeptember 22, 2019 at 1:25 pm #207355
And if you’re not smart enough.
IntergenerationalParticipantSeptember 23, 2019 at 6:29 pm #207412
You want to be reasonably sure this person is who he says he is (can his existence be verified apart from the site in any way?); you should be able to have several in depth conversations to get a feel for how it might be in person. You would like to initially meet in a large public place during the day (malls work great for this purpose). You want to be alert to signs of possessive behavior, short temper, impatience, excessive drinking, etc. Just try to get a general sense of demeanor. A few additional meetings of such arrangement would be advisable before moving on to more unique, intimate settings.
jonesnat044ParticipantSeptember 26, 2019 at 9:18 am #207571
I think it`s not answer. You need to chech potential guy in social networks, before you will go
franktParticipantSeptember 29, 2019 at 11:27 am #207706
I suggest meeting up in a public place (restaurant, coffee shop, diner). No to a park. I would not meet up at his house, your house, his friends’ house, or your friends’ house.
Find out if he will talk to you on the site 1st. Then, later arrange a meet up and the exchange of numbers.
I had a guy who was not interested in talking on the site. His 1st question was for my phone number. I blocked him on the site.
Single1983ParticipantSeptember 29, 2019 at 11:44 am #207707
1) Look at the pictures. If they look fake or gotten off the internet, RUN! No serial killer is going to use his real picture. There should be several photos that look authentic.
2) Look for signs of an actual personality. If the profile just seems way too politically correct, it’s probably fake.
3) He’s waaaaaaay out of your league! If the guy looks like a male model, six pack and all, it’s fake. Let’s face it, if you were getting THOSE guys, you wouldn’t be here.
4) Finally, meet in a public place. Psychos don’t have much patience. If you’ve had only one date and he’s already wanting to bring you back to his place, that’s weird. Get out.
5) *edit* Also, ask why he’s using online dating. If he doesn’t give an answer that makes total sense, get out.
Hope this helps!
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Single1983.
Henious88ParticipantOctober 6, 2019 at 12:15 am #222986
Thanks for your thread here. I recently joined a dating site luckycrush.live in order to meet some new people from another region/country. Though I need to pay subscription fees to be a legal member on their board. Now I can easily start a video call or chat. Ask them anything about personal. Overall, it’s a nice experience so far. I am enjoying it. LOL!
JohnnParticipantOctober 6, 2019 at 1:33 pm #222992
Firstly you should find out more about each other in any case, we knew each other for one month before we started dating
JimTheBigOneParticipantOctober 8, 2019 at 7:00 am #223052
Just speak with him more, ask all kinds of questions about him and if you like the answers and they won’t seem suspicious to you and go out! 🙂 good luck!
SynergiaParticipantOctober 16, 2019 at 8:43 am #223519
If you’re unattractive, you won’t get any guy no matter if it’s on dating sites or real life.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.