HELP I NEED ADVICE

DATING ADVICE FORUM

HELP I NEED ADVICE

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 2:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taytay
    taytay
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 10:25 pm #206296
    HELP I NEED ADVICE

I cant get this guy out of my mind and I need advice on what I should do. So we both play basketball for the same club and i’ve know him for about there years now. Every time we would have events we would always end up being drawn to each other and talking like we were the only two people in the room. He was the first person I felt that I could be myself around not feel worried about saying something stupid or worry about how I looked because he made me feel comfortable.So last year at the first game of the season I was ready to tell him how I felt but found out he was dating someone days after a social event and hanging out together like we usually would. He ended up coming to my 21st october 2018 because my friend said should come and when he got there he was all that I cared about and he ended up kissing me and saying he had to think about some things.I always catch him staring at me when I would be watching his games. And about three months ago found out he had left his Girlfriend

taytay
    taytay
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 2:39 am #206297

what should I do should I move on or ask him what is going on?

Brrr in Alaska
    Brrr in Alaska
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 10:51 am #206604

Ask him what’s going on. Two things will happen. You’ll get closure or you’ll get the man.

LoneBoyOnTheCliff
    LoneBoyOnTheCliff
    Participant
    September 7, 2019 at 4:05 am #206679

As Brrr in Alaska said, contact him 🙂