Half Love Half Confused by Guy:Please Help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 6:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

honeybunny
    honeybunny
    Participant
    July 10, 2019 at 5:34 am #203508

Hey guys!
    So I have known this guy since I was five and we have always had a history of cracking heads about stuff (we are both stubborn mules) so I never even thought twice about him! Until about 6 months ago when he started working for my dad (on our property) and I noticed how tall (I am very tall, 6′ 1″) and strong he had gotten! And honestly it was hard to not make a slightly shifty glance at his pants! (hard not to wonder how much a 6′ 3″ guy is hiding) XD… : ). He is 16 (same as I am) and we are a few months apart. Here is my problem:
    1. We crack heads still! He teases me, “When you grow up.” and so on.
    2. He loves to show off by picking me up when at youth conventions (in the pool, off my float) not that I mind being that close to him.
    3. He constantly squeaks (yes his voice is still somehow squeaky when excited) to my dad about “When I get married”.
    4. Is semi possessive of my space… sits near to me, and glares at the other males in the area!

I can’t tell if he …

honeybunny
    honeybunny
    Participant
    July 10, 2019 at 5:36 am #203509

likes me or if he is just trying to be dominant!
    Also I can’t decide, do I like him or not? I don’t know what to feel, I only know that the strength turns my up and on big time! But so does my theater boy crush, who is basically perfect! But seems so unreachable! : (
    HELP!!!!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 13, 2019 at 5:13 pm #203620

” I can’t decide, do I like him or not?”
    If you don’t know what YOU want do nothing.

At this point he has not exactly hit on you or asked you out.
    When and if he ever makes a move that is when you’ll know if you’re interested or not.

FemaleFriends123
    FemaleFriends123
    Participant
    July 15, 2019 at 8:41 am #203636

I say go with the flow. He seems interested but hasn’t really made any advancements so just be patient. You’re not sure of your feelings too, give it some time.