Good morning texts early in dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tstudent
    tstudent
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 2:44 pm #207083

Hello! I just wanted to ask your opinion. I’m not a big fan of texting, and I’m usually only texting girls in between dates to setup new dates.

Now there’s this girl, with whom I’ve been on two dates. They have gone pretty well. We discussed about things we could do together, so there’s no question if she wants to see me again. Still, we haven’t been in contact since then, and it would feel a bit… “cold” to just ask if she’s free next weekend. I was thinking of sending her a good morning text just to let her know that I’ve been thinking about her (of course not anything cheesy), and text e.g. later in the evening for actual plans. What do you think, is it too early for good morning texts, or is that more of a relationship thing? I would like to somehow smooth the way before discussing logistics.

Intergenerational
    Intergenerational
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 4:50 pm #207126

Not too early at all. Having been together a few times already has it moving a bit toward a regular thing. So a good morning text would be most appropriate followed by a request for another time to meet. Sounds about where it should be and after that you two may have a better idea if it will remain sporadic or tending towards a going steady arrangement.

pedropedro
    pedropedro
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 8:26 pm #207130

tbw I text a few of my close platonic male friends a good morning or good night message every day….

Miyaha
    Miyaha
    Participant
    September 18, 2019 at 1:19 pm #207200

It’s not wierd to text even with friends, even if it’s just early in the morning to say good morning, it just shows that you care. If you feel like it, just make a step.

lbryan633
    lbryan633
    Participant
    September 19, 2019 at 2:20 am #207219

Yep

paulcop48
    paulcop48
    Participant
    September 28, 2019 at 5:27 pm #207697

I used to have big problems dealing with texting and making phone calls to girls, but am getting much better results now. Here’s a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great messages to send and texting tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before…there’s even lots of free articles on the site…
    If you would like the website address let me know

Good luck to you!