Friend zoned twice by the same girl, I reacted emotionaly, what now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 5:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LeeVerstibule
    LeeVerstibule
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 6:38 pm #206387

I’m a photographer and met a girl, she models for me & after a while I ask her out but she rejects me, only wants to be friends. I move on but 1 year later we meet to ‘talk’. She asks if I still take photos, I say no, she seems disappointed (guess she misses this). We don’t talk about how I asked her out before.

Another year later I’m traveling the world and she texts me, we talk briefly, then she invites me to go on a trip with her. I agree to go because I think she wants to date me now.

On the trip I realize I’m wrong, her body language says it all, anytime I get close she pulls back.

She soon admits she still only wants to be friends. She thinks my feelings had changed since “its was a long time ago”. I react and call her naive, I tell her I don’t want to waste chasing things I can’t have.” She says it sounds like I don’t want to be friends anymore and I say “Yes, you’re right”

And thats where we left it, what now? What if she messages me again? How would I respond to that?

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    August 30, 2019 at 12:11 am #206388

“she invites me to go on a trip with her”
    She needs to realize how that is going to be perceived by men. Every man will see that as a “date” and love interest. That was naive on her part to think otherwise.

I would just move on. If she messages you again later on about taking pictures/modeling, tell her you are no longer are in that industry.
    Let her followup. That leaves her with 2 options. She is interested -or- she is not interested. You have taken the 3rd option picture taking/modeling off the table.

Getting involved with clients is an area that some people try to avoid. It blurs the lines between business and relationship.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by frankt frankt.
    Oliver.Mujica
    Oliver.Mujica
    Participant
    August 30, 2019 at 5:45 pm #206449

She is a flake!

daivid89
    daivid89
    Participant
    August 30, 2019 at 6:49 pm #206453

I am David,and I have a client who wants to update his Catalog with her new year Fashion outfits release & If you are interested in the shooting Men or Ladies please contact me for more details on Job. Only USA