Dose she want to go on this date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DeadBeatTrapper
    DeadBeatTrapper
    Participant
    October 24, 2019 at 9:29 am #223931

So there’s a full weekend event coming up (Thurs – Sun) and I decided to ask an old crush of mine to be my date. She seemed pretty into it in the texts up until I told her the dates. She said she might not be able to make the first two days because of class but I really want her to come (and I’m willing to go late to the event, even pick her up!). The venue (which is also where we will stay) is 4hrs away from her and she’s 2hrs away from me. I’m pretty sure she thinks that she’ll have to drive to me and then we carpool to the event. She hasn’t replied to my text yet but I’m thinking I should drive the 2hrs to her and 4hrs down to the venue (just to have her at the event). She has no idea that I’m covering all costs too and she still hasn’t responded… so did I lose this chance? Should I ask her to grab lunch sometime in the future (in the case that she doesn’t want to come?)

I’m really not good with girls…this would be my first date, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

ghost86
    ghost86
    Participant
    October 28, 2019 at 4:17 am #224063

I’d say she’s interested