Dating mystery

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating mystery

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mullegoh
    mullegoh
    Participant
    September 26, 2019 at 6:46 am #207557
    Dating mystery

So during the summer i met this guy. We had an amazing first date, texted all summer when we both were away. When I came back he invited me to a concert he was playing and made out all. Then i he acted really weird afterwards when I asked if we should hang out. After a week he finally send a message asking to hang out and we did, very stiff and awkward, and he told he was going through a lot atm and recently broke things off with his ex. a month goes by and we dont talk and I end up texting him something like hey i have been thinking about you. do you want to meet up. He was very positive and we hang out and it was really great. then two days after we are at the same party really drunk and end up going to his place and …. Next morning he tells me this has been a little quick for him and he havn’t had sex in a since his ex. I ask him if he at all think it is a good idea that we are having this “situationship” but disagrees. he text me the next something redundant and 4 days silence no

mullegoh
    mullegoh
    Participant
    September 26, 2019 at 6:47 am #207558

I really dont kno that to think, expect or do. I am afraid he might ghost me?

JaLatham
    JaLatham
    Participant
    October 17, 2019 at 9:48 pm #223650

Is is possible he doesnt know what he wants? So you get dragged through his mess of trying to figure it out? If so he might not be worth the trouble….

Wanda
    Wanda
    Participant
    October 22, 2019 at 11:32 pm #223845

A lot of guy start eagerly to date immediately after they broke off. This is really messy as most of the time, they are not over their ex, their feeling are not stable, they still want to get back (even if they said shitty things about their ex), they just looking for distraction, they want to feel attractive again with all your attention given to them, build their ego … but 90% of the time they are not ready. And most of the time they have something still going on with their ex or end up going back to their ex.

May I suggest that you keep dating, and give your attention to other guys too, go out dating, so you are not always so into him and put all your attention on him. Stay brave and be strong, open your door to have more option.