Dating advice please?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating advice please?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 3:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

littlekitty91
    littlekitty91
    Participant
    October 21, 2019 at 1:27 pm #223790
    Dating advice please?

I met this guy 2 weeks ago online and he offered to take me out on a date so I accepted and I offered to pay my half and he wouldn’t let me pay my half which is fine. So on our date he told me that he thinks I am the one and that he thinks I am extremely beautiful. He was being so nice to me. I stayed at his house and his Mum was there so I met her. We slept together that night and he kept saying I’m the one and all that kind of stuff. I don’t normally sleep with a guy that quick but it felt right.

So I went home Saturday Afternoon and he text me saying that he’s falling in love with me….then Saturday night he went quiet on me and stopped
    talking to me as much as he did…. so I called him out on why he wasn’t talking to me and he said that he felt like I was rushing him… but it wasn’t me??
    I got caught up in all the nice things he was saying and was trying to be nice back. I’m so confused and it’s a complete 360 to be honest. I’m so confused and don’t know what to do?

ringtail422
    ringtail422
    Participant
    October 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm #223800

Seems weird that he said you were rushing him, I would clarify with him and say we can go at his pace if he wants

littlekitty91
    littlekitty91
    Participant
    October 22, 2019 at 3:26 am #223806

Thank you 🙂

Bhersh01
    Bhersh01
    Participant
    October 25, 2019 at 2:55 pm #224036

Sadly, guys will do that. Now there are a few that do dall in love with you immediately and they mean it. But they are also gentlemen enough to wait for you. It is important in the beginning to set boundaries and let him show you how much he wants you.

Malthe
    Malthe
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 5:08 pm #224840

Make date plans for somewhere you’ll feel comfortable. …and Be confident. …and dont be shy…..

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    November 8, 2019 at 3:34 pm #224918

my advice is that go at restaurant first give him a menu book to order then talk with him confidently and don’t be nervous then at paying time you have to pay bill ..

Daga
    Daga
    Participant
    November 10, 2019 at 12:40 pm #224940

My advice is everyone has had ups and downs in dates, right? The most important thing is to value yourself and your values

Malthe
    Malthe
    Participant
    November 12, 2019 at 8:25 am #224931

Always before dating make a mind that you will try to understand the front guy clearly sometimes people are very easy to understand. Be confident in talking and do not be shy of anything feel relax and comfortable and enjoy the moment

roumaissa
    roumaissa
    Participant
    November 21, 2019 at 8:56 am #225520

I think he’s not the right man for you