Am stuck at the crosswalks

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nachoschips
    nachoschips
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 4:28 am #207020

4 years ago I met a really nice girl and 3 years ago I told her that I LIKED her and she kinda deflected and left me hanging without an answer.The following year I did the same thing and told her I LIKED her and she also left me hanging and I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this girl to the extent of loving her.We have known each other for 4 years and we are pretty close.She is the kinda girl that say she doesn’t like being touched but when I touch her,for example put my arm around her neck,she doesn’t seem to mind and actually seems to like it judging by the way she smiles and looks at me.

We are also study buddies and our families know each other

So yesterday while we were studying ,when she was explaining a sum to me ,I caught myself looking at her and feeling my heart melt and I knew I had to tell her ,AGAIN, so I did

I said “I love you” and I meant it she smiled a lot and I assumed I was on the right track and then a moment of silence came.

[ Let me continue on a comment{nomorewords

nachoschips
    nachoschips
    Participant
    September 14, 2019 at 4:37 am #207021

After the silence she started talking about her school work and I knew I had been rejected.She implied that we are both in our final years and are about to write our final exams so we should focus on school.She said that indirectly.This girl has never been in a relationship,never had a boyfriend.
    She then says”If I was not writing I would TOTALLY date you (she said that enthusiastically) .I was out of words and some how I felt like I was about to cry so I told her that I understood and respected her decision and ended our study there and there,I told her goodnight and I went home crying.it was painful.

I have told her that I want her 3 times but my heart is so hurt that I cannot even bear the pain but just cry.A friend told me I should wait but I can’t wait to be rejected for the fourth time so please tell me ladies and gentlemen,WHAT SHOULD I DO