Am I overthinking this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Am I overthinking this?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 11:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mrae1295
    mrae1295
    Participant
    August 31, 2019 at 8:15 pm #206468
    Am I overthinking this?

Been seeing this guy for about two weeks now and things have been fantastic. We texted every day, he would text me ‘good morning beautiful’ very often and has told me verbatim ‘I’ll be straight up and honest so there’s no confusion. I like you, I like spending time with you. I’m interested in you and wanna see you a lot more’.

He was telling me how much he enjoys seeing me and anytime I want to hangout to just say so, even if it’s just to do nothing because he just enjoys my company and that he gets excited to see me.

Last time I saw him was Aug 29 and that was the second time we had sex. Everything leading up to it and everything after was completely normal and flirty.

All of a sudden the texting has dropped (not completely), and they seem less flirtatious/interested? I asked him yesterday to hang out at my house tomorrow Sept 1 and he answered several hours later saying that sounds alright to him.

I’m worried I’m overthinking because I feel this could be something great.

streya
    streya
    Participant
    September 2, 2019 at 12:40 pm #206482

Yeah don’t worry too much people get busy, and he hasn’t really shown anything that says that he’s not interested. Just go with the flow, you hung out not very long ago and it was great, and he wants to see you again, so i wouldn’t think too much about it unless a pattern of a different sort emerges

MegaCharmed
    MegaCharmed
    Participant
    September 2, 2019 at 11:27 pm #206486

I feel like this is half the story. What’s her side?

nillie93
    nillie93
    Participant
    September 5, 2019 at 2:52 am #206539

Just message him and be honest and ask him why

maxichaza
    maxichaza
    Participant
    September 5, 2019 at 5:00 pm #206579

I agree just ask him what’s up better to know now than drag it out for weeks or months