Afraid to ask her out..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Afraid to ask her out..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 1:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kratoss
    kratoss
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 10:31 pm #207729
    Afraid to ask her out..

HI GUYS,
    I really need some help here cause I’m really confused.
    I’m a student and I work in a coffeehouse and I have a lot of contact with girls.
    There was this girl who comes frequently and I really like her so one time she was with her friend and I got the chance to say hi how are you?
    Then I said it’s lovely to see you again!After she asked me about my name and I did the same and went like it’s lovely to meet you, but her friend came and interrupted our conversation and I only ended up saying have a nice day.
    I was really disappointed since she doesn’t come now she used to like before, which made think maybe she was scared that I’m going to ask her out?
    Is it a good thing to ask a girl out when she is with her friends, or am I bring a coward?
    There is this a girl that I really like but I made an eyes contact with her once and she smiled, but IA few days later while I’m getting off the bus she said good morning and I said it back should I ask her out??
    Your thoughts

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    September 30, 2019 at 12:08 am #207731

“she doesn’t come now she used to like before”
    Has she stopped completely coming in ? How long has it been ? How often did she come in before ?

If a girl is with her friends, you can
    1. Hope that she becomes separated from her friends for a brief period. That is based on hope.
    2. Motion for her to come over to you separately
    3. Be really bold and ask her in front of her friends. If you do that, make sure you keep your eyes only on her. Don’t look at anybody else.

About the bus…is that a different girl ? Depending on how often you see her….You can start off with something like this…”I know you don’t really know me that well, but i think you are nice and good looking and thought perhaps we could exchange numbers -or- meetup somewhere ? ” Put that in a form of a question.

Since you have a lot of contact with girls, it looks like you have a lot of opportunities.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by frankt frankt.
    kratoss
    kratoss
    Participant
    September 30, 2019 at 6:51 am #207733

Thank you for your reply.
    No, she hasn’t cause I just saw her on Friday and I was like it’s been a while and she said that she has been trying
    to save up some money cause our coffeeshop is pretty expensive then her friend swooped in and said I spent 9 dollars on my coffee today.
    She used to come 2 or 3 times in a week now barely one time
    I ran into her one time from along distance and she smiled and I was with my manager.
    Yes the other girl is a different one she works at the same building as me and meet her sometimes 4 times in the week
    But since most of the time I’m late to work I don’t get the chance to speak with her freely.
    Thank you